Saturday, December 17, 2005

Tis the season . . .

Today we continue the Christmas saga. Okay that's right I said the word: CHRISTMAS. Met early this morning for my Making Science Accessible for Students Grade 4-8. That is a laugh. They say be there at 8am and breakfast isn't served utnil almost 9:30am and then we hear why the supplies haven't arrived yet fro our classrooms. Anyway this is supposed to be about Christmas.
My buddy Dustin called and asked me what I was doing for lunch? Nothing other than grocery shopping before I could eat lunch. Him, Stacey, Becker (and others?) were meeting at Hooters at 12:30pm to watch the Tampa Bay Buccanneers' game. I didn't make it until almost 2:30pm Joey then showed up and after the game we went to South County Mall to do some Christmas shopping. I didn't buy anything but I did get some ideas and I did laugh my ass off at Dustin when he and Joey got into a race on the parking lot and Dustin tripped over his own feet and took a tumble. Not that that is funny but you should have seen it.
Later I went to Danno's 21st Annual Christmas Extravaganza. The theme this year was "White". Some people split by 9:40pm and I probably left around 11:00pm before driving home from Eureka. Are we getting old? I remember those parties going until all hours of the morning and cleaning up the next day.
BTW my Christmas tree has gold/yellow lights on it with white fiber optics. This is in honor of Disneyland's 50th Anniversary. My ornament this year is also a photo of the castle inside a glass ball. You've got to see it to believe it.
Still haven't doen my official Christmas shopping and probably won't until I get out of school on Wednesday. Still need to finish decorating. Will wait until I see what I get from my kiddos before putting out all my stuff.
I'll let you know next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home