Sunday, June 19, 2005

Another one done, and 25 more days to go

Today I called out to Disneyland and made my reservation for the From Imagination to Celebration tour. Of course that was after 20 minutes of busy signals and 10 minutes on hold, but I got in and got what I want. Now I have to call Guest Relations and find out more details for A Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour. Since they schedule as part of my vacation package, I would like to know what time the tours are at and if possible which one I am on.
I also have Priority Seating at the Blue Bayou restuarant and Ariel's Grotto character meal the week I am in Disneyland. Both these meals are for lunch. Now I am thinking of taking a tour out to Catalina Island while I am there. Either that or Unversal Studios to ride the Revenge of the Mummy roller coaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home