Friday, March 25, 2005

Phantom

I was at the Galleria yesterday buying The Incredibles on DVD. The salesgirl asked me if I would like to pre-order any DVDs and get double-points. I wasn't really interested until I saw The Phantom of the Opera on the list. Now those of you who don't know me, don't know that I am a huge Andrew Lloyd Weber fan, especially of The Phantom of the Opera. So I said YES right away and am now waiting until it comes out on May 3, 2005 (which is two days before Disneyland kicks off its 50th Anniversary celebration).
Now the scenery of the movie is great and the plot line is quite loyal to the stage production. I thought the Phantom himself was a weak singer, especially considering he is supposed to be a musical genius. If you have seen the stage production or enjoy the soundtrack, I would recommend adding this DVD to your collection (or start one if you don't have one).
Have a nice Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home