Friday, June 17, 2005

Disneyland Birthday Countdown

Since I already wished Stacey a happy 24th Birthday, it's now time to get ready to celebrate another special birthday. Disneyland is turning 50 on the 17th of July. I don't know what exactly they (Disney) have planned for that day, although the rumour is that there will be free cupcakes for everyopne and free golden Mickey Mouse ears for each guest who enters the gates that day. I'm just excited I'm going to get to be there that day. Plus there are a few MiceChat meet-ups planned for the weekend, as well as a MiceChat drink-up!
Life is pretty hectic right now. I have the Lincoln University grant program going on right now during the day, play practice for 42nd Street in the evening, and the program ends the day we start our performances. I get to sing and dance and act. Well if you can call it that? I'm glad I got the part of Mac now. At first I thought that meant less dancing, but now I am in Dames and in the 42nd Street Finale ballet, and EVERYONE is in Lullaby of Broadway! (except Charlie and Susan) Now I just have to remember all those dance moves and to sing while I am doing them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home