Monday, June 13, 2005

Happy Birthday Stacey!

In case I forget this week, Happy 24th Birthday to my friend Stacey! You are just a youngin' still!
Stacey's birthday is June 17th. It just seems like yesterday she was emailing the Pippin cast and asking where there was a bar to go to after rehearsals to celebrate her birthday. We went to Syberg's and had a great time. I met her future loser of a husband, Dustin. (Just kidding buddy). Actually Dustin is a good guy and a great match for her, although he kept telling me to pull my socks up and now I work with him.
Now its a year later and she is a year older. We won't say anything about me. ;)
So what do you have planned for us this year Stacey-girl?

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 15, 2005 2:18:00 PM, Blogger ~stacey~ said...

Awww, you are TOO sweet, Cliff! I just checked your blog today for the first time in forever--since you never post anymore!!!--and am honored to be "featured". :)
Most likely Sports Zone Thursday after rehearsal--I can't wait!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home