Saturday, June 18, 2005

Okay one done, more to go.

Today I called out to Disneyland Reservation for two things. 1) My A Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour and 2) Gallery/Balcony seating for Fantasmic! Called at 9:59am (CDST) and heard "Sorry out office is closed". Called at 10:00am (CDST) and heard "beep, beep, beep (busy signal). Called at 10:01am (CDST) and got put on hold. I wan't on for very long (5-10 minutes) and when the cast member came on I found out I should have called Disneyland Resort Travel instead of Disneyland Reservation as listed on my confirmation. On the other hand, I was able to get the last seat for Fantasmic! at 10:30pm on the day I wanted. So that is cool!
Anyway I did call Disneyland Resort Travel and they told my that A Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour is scheduled ahead of time and not at 30 day out for those who bought the 50th Anniversary Package through them. Evidently my tour is scheduled for the day after the day I arrive. This ensures that eveyone who booked the package does get the tour. That's fine with me. A change in plans but now that I think about it, its actually a nice and better change inplans for me. I won't have to rush out on the day of my check-out and can enjoy the morning more. Besides I'm staying the whole week and I am just changing hotels.
Tomorrow morning I get to go through this all over again when I book Disneyland's 50th Anniversay tour From Imagination to Celebration. Okay I can admit it: I AM A DISNEY FREAK! I let you know what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home