Saturday, December 10, 2005

It's the holiday season . . .

Well, let's see I have the tree up with lights and have started putting ornaments on it. I can't believe the amount of ornaments I have. Okay I can because I am a teacher and like to receive ornaments from my students. I mean what else (besides a gift certificate) can you get your male middle school Science teacher? Right now it looks nice all lit up but it needs more ornaments. Every year I always put the ornaments Cathy dsigns, makes and gives me. I think that is one of my most favorite things to look forward this season. I will also put up the ornaments I have designed and made. I have the lights outside up and even the wreath is on the door. Probably as I get closer to Christmas vacation I will really decorate the rest of the apartment. With the day off from school on Thursday (holy day not snow day) I started on my Christmas card list and finished up it today.
I will try to update this holiday adventure in the next few weeks.

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 12, 2005 7:19:00 AM, Blogger ~stacey~ said...

Glad to see "Mr. Mickey" posting again!!! KEEP IT UP!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home