Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Happy Birthday to me . . . Happy Birthday to me . . .

Today's my birthday!
But that's not the reason I am celebrating. Today I made the final reservation I needed for my upcoming Walt Disney World Christmas vacation. Now I have my reservations to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, Candlelight Processional, and the Yuletide Fantasy Tour. Plus I also have advanced dinner reservations to the Chefs de France and Liberty Tree Tavern character dinner.
So if you know me and know what a BIG DISNEY FAN I am, then you know how excited I am. I am looking forward to this trip. My principal says it isn't a problem for me to take a personal day, only that there is some form I will need to fill out. (Those are being discussed/explained/handed out at this week's faculty in-service days?) The asisstant principal usually takes off at this same time [read same day(s)] and she says it isn't a problem (since she knew last May) and probably already has my sub lined up. COOL!
So Mickey & the gang, here I come!

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 7:05:00 PM, Blogger ~stacey~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CLIFF!!!!! If I could make mouse ears on here for you, I would! Can't wait to see you tomorrow night at Syberg's...maybe I can spring a couple bucks and buy you a beer. ;)

 
At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 8:25:00 PM, Blogger DisneyParkFan said...

Stacey here is how you make "mouse ears" (I would know!)
Press Alt and 1 6 7 on the side keypad at the same time º
Press lower case O o
Press Alt 1 6 7 on the side key pad at the same time º
ºoº

 
At Thursday, August 17, 2006 4:32:00 PM, Blogger alli said...

Yeah, for some reason, this is not working for me... it just looks like 0o0 - which look like some creepey mouse ears! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF!

 
At Saturday, August 19, 2006 6:15:00 PM, Blogger DisneyParkFan said...

Allison,
That actually kinda looks like DUMBO, another great DISNY character. Thanks!

 
At Saturday, August 19, 2006 6:16:00 PM, Blogger DisneyParkFan said...

Allison,
That actually kinda looks like DUMBO, another great DISNEY character. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home