Thursday, March 09, 2006

I hope I get, I really hope I get it . . .

Tonight I auditioned for the SAT production of CATS. I don't think I did too bad. I mean I could have done worse. Of course, some of my friends were there but didn't try-out. Patti and Kevin are expecting their second child in April, and Charlie is busy with work and applying for graduate schools. Bill MIA Hennessey showed up. I tried to convince him to try out but he is busy with school, work, and family.
Auditions went like this. We filled out out info sheets, got measured for costumes, learned the songs and then audition with one or two of the songs. After everyone sang, we learned a simple dance routine and then auditioned in two groups (young and old).
Well, we will know later this month who is in the show and what role we will be playing. Bust your buns!

1 Comments:

At Friday, March 10, 2006 8:36:00 AM, Blogger alli said...

So how many people actually auditioned the second night? Just wondering because the first night we only had 7 people and only one was a guy, so... hopefully there were a lot more on thursday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home