Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Jellicle Moon . . . continuation

Has anyone noticed the moon the last few nights. It has been gorgeous! It is full and bright and looks quite close to the earth. I realize as a science teacher this is tied into the season of the year and the earth's atmosphere as well as the angle of the moon as it rises that makes it looks so large. BUT we are getting closer and closer to CATS opening and we have fewer and fewer rehearsals. This week as made me feel more like going out and celebrating/relaxing with my friends in the cast (or Catst as Chuck likes to call it) after rehearsals. Tuesday we stayed on the parking lot and tonight we went to Syberg's and sang karaeoke.
Tomorrow I have tickets to see The Phantom of the Opera which is my favorite musical and I almost forgot about or at least didn't get as excited as I have in the past. I think part of it is that I am so involved in our current musical, I haven't really had time to think about it. It is a case of living life instead of just watching it. Life is a participant sport and not a spectator sport.
Anyway I just thought I would share. WOW, 2 blogs in one week! and now I even have a myspace.com account.

2 Comments:

At Friday, June 16, 2006 5:27:00 AM, Blogger alli said...

You have to let me know how PTO is, I am taking my mom and sister on the 24th!

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 4:11:00 PM, Blogger DisneyParkFan said...

You have to realize I am just a little partial to PTO (though not more obsessed than DISNEY). A Disney version of PTO? Can we say heaven? =8^)
But I will let you know at practice if not sooner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home